Sunday, March 22, 2015

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes...

As most of you know, I have been in school for the last two years working towards my Bachelor's degree in Music Business.  My hope is to one day help unknown artists create clever, unique marketing campaigns to help sell their music.

When I started this blog, it honestly was just a hobby.  I love introducing people to new music, and blogging seemed like the perfect platform to do so.  I've had great success with this blog, even as minimal as the posts have been over the last year or so.

Even better, I have grown and learned a wealth of information via my school work.  My interest and passion in the music industry has grown.  It has matured and developed a kind of intelligence of its own.

With that said, I have decided to change up the platform for this blog.  While I will still be using it as a platform to introduce unknown artists, I will also be using it as a platform to teach upcoming or unknown artists the ins and outs of the music industry.  We'll keep up on current trends, debate topics, and much more.

I know it's different, but bear with me as I make this change!!  And as always, send me that music!  Maybe you've heard something that I haven't!  I'm open to anything folks, so start sending me those links!

Email them to bharriss1985@fullsail.edu

Thanks!!

Lolli <3

No comments:

Post a Comment