Tuesday, May 20, 2014

On A Mission!!!

Okay, okay, okay.  I know I'm a terrible blogstress.  I haven't added a post to this blog since October.  That's crazy, right?  Well kiddies, school has been keeping me on my toes!  I've been writing papers and stuff and let me tell you, that takes up a lot of time!  Not to mention three kids to take care of on the daily!!  So I'm sorry.  I have quite a bit more free time now, and it's officially time to get back to business.  So without further ado, I've got about eight posts to flood this wall with over the course of the next week!  I've been seeing some really great shows lately, and I can't wait to share these bands with you!  Also, there will be a couple updates about a few bands that I have previously featured!  As always, if you are in a band or know of a band that you think is a "hidden gem", shoot me an email at redlollimusic@yahoo.com!!

~Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment