Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Shallow Side NEW ALBUM!!!!

Alright Lollipops!!  I've got some exciting news that I can finally spew all over the internet!!  Shallow Side has a new 5-track EP coming out June 10th!  This one, titled "Stand Up" features five brand new, amazing, mind-blowingly different tracks!!  Crazy, Raise It Up, My Addiction, We Won't Die, and of course the title track Stand Up.  I can't say much about it yet, but I can tell you that I've heard it, and it is absolutely the best album I've heard all year.  These tracks without a doubt have taken these guys to the next level.  There's a new maturity, a better quality sound, and some seriously amazing lyrics coming at ya!

Right now, they're doing a pre-sale for Stand Up on their website!  This promotion is running until May 31st!  For a mere $20, you can get a digital copy of the CD, a physical copy of the CD, a Shallow Side decal, and a new Shallow Side bracelet!  The best part?  If you buy the bundle before May 31st, you will get the digital download FIVE days early!

You can check out a clip of the track "My Addiction" here:

https://soundcloud.com/shallowside/my-addiction?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=mshare&utm_medium=facebook&utm_content=http%3A%2F%2Fsoundcloud.com%2Fshallowside%2Fmy-addiction

On June 5th, I will be posting the official album review, so definitely keep your eyes peeled!  I'm proud of these guys!  Go give them some love!  After all, it's not music, it's family!


No comments:

Post a Comment