Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Shallow Side In My City!!


Check it out Lolli fans!  I posted a video!  Betcha didn't think I knew how to do that did ya?  Wanna know a secret?  I actually made this video!  It's a 2013 promo for my favorite group of dudes!

I'm posting today because it's historical!  Shallow Side is playing a show in my city!  They've never been here before, and I can't wait to see them!  I'm meeting up with them before the show, and I'm going to do my best to snap some great pictures, and get a few good sound bites for their fans!  How many of my readers have become Shallow Side fans since I posted the article a year ago? 

Well, since then, these guys have come a long way, and I can't wait to give you an update!  Check back on Friday and get a glimpse into life on the road with Shallow Side!  Sidebar:  Can you believe these guys do 250 shows a year??  That, my friends, is commitment to the lifestyle that comes with the music industry! 

Don't forget to subscribe!  You never know when YOUR favorite local/indie/underground band may be on here!!

Much love,
Lolli

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lolli, it's Kelsey from your marketing class. Great post! I like what you've done with the video and I like that you give us a bit of insight in to Shallow Side's busy schedule (250 shows? yikes!). I also liked that you opened it up at the end for promotion of other bands - way to keep the door open to anyone else reading. I wish I could've learned more about Shallow Side in your post; perhaps a bio or synopsis or more samples of their music or other videos they're featured in. Maybe even a little paragraph about what kind of music they are, so I'd know as a consumer if I wanted to check them out. Overall I will anyways because you recommended them! Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelsey! If you look down two previous posts, there's a full biography. For the sake of my readers I didn't see the need to repeat the info! Feel free to read there!

      Delete