Monday, January 28, 2013

DJ Drew

Coming at you from Yuma, AZ I've got to introduce the one and only DJ Drew!!  This guy has some serious beats!  He takes the best of literally everything and packs it all together in one massive, pumped up jam! 

His tracks are never the same, but all together bad ass!  I jam his stuff when I'm cleaning, putting on my make up, folding laundry.  His music makes me happy, and it gets me dancin'!

I happened upon this guy via a "Like Ladder" on Facebook.  Initially it was I will follow you if you follow me, but when I checked out some of his page I was like, "Dang!  This guy is the business!"  As I've said before, I don't discriminate when it comes to music as long as there's talent involved.  A DJ can seriously spin some killer stuff if he/she knows what they're doing.  For example, DJ Rap is another amazing listen, and seriously, this guy's stuff is just as good! 

Though I've never met him, DJ Drew came into my life all the way from AZ to IL.  I bet he will do the same for you once you hear what he spins!  Follow the links below, and check him out, and if you live anywhere near him, throw him some love and book him for your event!  Make it one no one will forget!!

https://www.facebook.com/DjDrewaz?ref=ts&fref=ts
http://www.hulkshare.com/6cm4ygdijif4







***Have a band?  Know a band you want to see reviewed?  Send me an email and some links @ redlollimusic@yahoo.com***



No comments:

Post a Comment