Thursday, January 17, 2013

Remission

Holy crap!  Thanks to the beautiful Anne Marie Cunningham, I am proud to offer up a review for these guys!  She sent a request asking me to review this local band from Pontiac, IL.  I checked out their stuff and really enjoyed it.  I let her know, and the shock just kept rolling!  Every member of this band is between the ages 18-20.  Wanna talk about some for real talent?  These guys have seriously got something special!!

First, I checked out their song "Feed the Fire" which starts out with a killer guitar riff.  I was hooked literally 2 seconds in!  Once that one was done I listened to "Say Anything" which was a stark contrast to the fast pace of the first one.  It starts mellow with a very nice vocal track.

More shock here guys!  The tracks I was checking out were two years old!  Can you imagine how much better their new stuff will be?  I talked with one of the guys and he told me that they have been working steadily on new material but that "we are spending tons of time to craft them nicely".  In talking to him I gained the impression that despite their young age, these guys are very professional and know what they're doing!  I see great things happening from them!  Check them out by clicking the links below, and get shocked like I was!  Bravo guys!  Some serious mad props from me!

http://www.reverbnation.com/remissionofficial
https://www.facebook.com/remission.official.band







***Have a band?  Know a band you want to see reviewed?  Send me an email and some links @ redlollimusic@yahoo.com***



No comments:

Post a Comment