Monday, January 28, 2013

PSA #2

Hey guys!  I just wanted to let you know that you can now follow me on Twitter!

 https://twitter.com/redlolli2012

Also, just a couple notes of interest.  I am working on a new page.  I'm taking the blog from Blogspot to an independent site!  It's very exciting!  Progress is ticking along, but bear with me during the transition!  I'm very excited to expand this operation!  The other note of interest is that if you haven't noticed the link on the side, there is a Facebook fan page for Hidden Gems as well!  I would love for you to become a fan!  The bands that have been reviewed have been known to stop by and post awesome stuff, and you can keep up to date with concert info, upcoming articles, etc.

Thank you guys for making this such a big success for me!  I have some special surprises coming up, and a couple giveaways as well!  Who wants free band merch?  Keep reading!  Leave me some comments, I love feedback, and please keep sending me those emails!  I love it!!

Have a great great week guys!

XOXOXO- Red Lolli

No comments:

Post a Comment